Scope of This Notice
This Privacy Statement is to inform you of VIVA Communication's privacy practices and provide information about how information collected by VIVA Communications is used and disclosed.
Our Commitment to Privacy
At VIVA Communications, your privacy is important to us. We have provided this Statement to explain how your personal information is collected, used and disclosed.
The Information We Collect
This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected by or which you submit to VIVA Communications, whether on our website or by fax, email, phone or otherwise, including personal information. "Personal information" is information that reasonably can be used to identify an individual.
VIVA Communications collects personal information when:
- You request support for VIVA Communications services;
- You request information or materials;
- You participate in promotions or contests;
- You submit questions or comments to us.
The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
- Your first and last name;
- Your title and your company's name;
- Your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province);
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your credit card account information.
Using Your Personal Information
VIVA Communications uses the personal information you provide to:
- Create and maintain your accounts;
- Process, fulfil, and follow-up on your orders;
- Register your services;
- Answer your questions;
- Send you information;
We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to your account and the products or services you purchased from us to understand your needs and interests better, improve our service, and personalise communications.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Unless you consent, VIVA Communications will never share the personal information you provide us except as described below.
VIVA Communications may disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
- As may be required to fulfil orders, conduct billing/credit card processing, provide service, and for email housing (as a consequence of uses already described in this Privacy Statement).
- As required by law (such as responding to a valid subpoena, warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud).
- For research activities, including the production of statistical reports (such aggregated information is used to describe our services to current and prospective partners and other third parties and is not used to contact the subjects of the report).
- In the context of a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, or divestiture (pursuant to a pledge of confidentiality under which the recipient agrees to use the information for no purpose other than carrying out the transaction).
Your Choices about Receiving E-Mail
VIVA Communications makes every effort to provide you with the ability to opt in and opt out of receiving communications from VIVA Communications and its partners.
VIVA Communications may send you emails about your account, about the services you have purchased, to remind you about available services, or in response to your questions. VIVA Communications may also send you emails with information and/or special offers about products and services that may interest you unless you indicate that you do not want to receive them. In addition, with your consent, our business partners may send you such information.
You may let us know whether or not you would like to receive information, special offers, and promotional materials from VIVA Communications or our business partners when you create a VIVA Communications account, when you register for a service, when you provide us with your personal information, or when we send you an email. Please note that if you choose not to accept promotional emails, you may not receive special offers that may be of value to you.
VIVA Communications will allow you to opt out of any of our direct marketing communications at any time. All promotional emails sent from VIVA Communications will contain a provision allowing you to decline to receive future promotional emails. You may unsubscribe to an email communication by contacting VIVA Communications at either of the addresses provided below and requesting that you be unsubscribed from that specific communication:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For your protection, VIVA Communications may contact you if we find an issue with a product or service you have purchased that requires your immediate attention.
About Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. VIVA Communications does not control the information collection of sites that can be reached through links from https://www.vivadigitally.com/microsoft_teams. If you have questions about the data collection procedures of linked sites, please get in touch with those companies directly.
How to Contact Us
VIVA Communications allows you to access, modify or update your information anytime. Also, if you have any questions about these practices or VIVA Communication's use of your personal information, please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com VIVA Communications will work with you to resolve any concerns you may have about this Statement.
Telephony for Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is a collaboration platform with telephony features like calling and conferencing. When using these features, Microsoft may collect and process specific data to provide the services effectively and improve the user experience. This data may include:
- Call Data: Information about calls, such as call duration, call participants, call quality, and call recording, if applicable.
- Device and Network Information: Details about the devices used (e.g., computers, smartphones) and network connections for call quality assessment and troubleshooting.
- Contacts: Access to your contacts to facilitate calling and collaboration within the Teams application
- Voicemail: If you use the voicemail feature, messages may be stored and processed.
- Transcriptions: In some cases, voice data may be transcribed to improve accessibility and provide transcription services.
- Diagnostic Data: Information about the performance of the Teams application, which helps identify and fix issues.
Microsoft typically outlines the purpose of collecting this data in its privacy statement and how it adheres to data protection laws and regulations. They may also specify how long they retain the data and the measures they take to protect user information. The data collected is often used to improve services, troubleshoot problems, and personalise the user experience.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
VIVA Communications reserves the right to change this policy from time to time. The revised Privacy Statement will be posted on this site if we make changes.