Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions will apply to the user of Viva Digitally (VDGTLY’s) online payment gateway service offered through Viva Digitally’ s website. Please go through the conditions carefully and if acceptable, you may register and proceed for e-payment on VDGTLY’s Website.
The records of VDGTLY and/or the Payment Service Provider, generated by the transactions arising out of the use of the Service, including the time the transaction is recorded shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transaction.
Payment Gateway for making payment towards services requested is being provided by Viva Digitally (VDGTLY) to its members on its website. Payments for the VDGTLY services may be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the “Payment Gateway”) hosted through PayU (Payment Gateway Service Provider). The Payment Gateway service is provided to you in order to facilitate access to make quick payments online
1.VDGTLY has made this service available for payment convenience. VDGTLY expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that VDGTLY reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately.
2. In no way shall VDGTLY or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access.
3. VDGTLY and the Payment Service Providers assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, technical failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway; or any interruption or errors in operating Payment Gateway.
4. You shall indemnify VDGTLY and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions.
5. You agree, understand and confirm that personal details like debit card/credit card used in transmitting over the Internet is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that VDGTLY has no control over such matters.
6. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, VDGTLY does not represent or guarantee that the use of the payment gateway will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
7. VDGTLY , the Payment Service Providers and its affiliates and associates shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
Mode of Payment
The debit/credit card details provided by you for use of the Payment Gateway to be correct and accurate and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details. You may make your payments to VDGTLY by using a Debit/Credit Card or through using your Online Banking Account.
When you initiate a payment transaction and /or issue on online payment Instruction:
1. Self is fully and lawfully entitled to use such Credit / Debit Card, Bank account
2. Self is responsible to ensure that the Card, Bank Account details provided by them are accurate
3.Self is authorizing the debit to the nominated Card/Bank account for the settlement of payment of services selected by you along with the applicable charges and taxes.
4. Self is responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your nominated Card, Bank Account at the time of making the payment selected by you inclusive of the applicable taxes.
All of our prices are in Indian Rupees (INR) for Indian Customers, and in US Dollars (USD) for overseas customers. The applicable tax is charged separately as per prevailing rates.
We endeavor to make sure that all products and services listed on our website are currently made available. Any excess amount paid through payment gateway to VDGTLY, otherwise or in lieu of cancellation (after deducting cancellation charges) will be refunded by DD/cheque.
VDGTLY is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone, except where this forms an integral part of the designated project. We use this information to identify your orders, and provide you with the relevant resources.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer but otherwise it is anonymous.
Any excess amount paid through payment gateway, otherwise or in lieu of cancellation (after deducting cancellation charges) will be raised as dispute & refunded through cheque.
When purchasing from VDGTLY, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard.